Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Ode to Summer


Ode to summer
The summer breeze
Makes me sneeze
I lie on my back and watch the bees
Oh what couldn’t be better?

The flowers sway in the breeze as if there dancing to the samba
The brilliant grass twists and turns as if it was a green mamba
My flip flops make a sound that you might hear at the Bomba
Oh what couldn’t be better?

The birds’ chirps sing a beautiful song
And the toad plays a gong
This symphony goes all day long
Oh what couldn’t be better?

Before long the leaves start to fall
I know that it is going to become autumn
And the days will become rotten
But summer was a ball
And I cannot wait to see it again next year!

4 comments:

  1. FEED DA FISHIES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I love feeding the fishies....sometimes I have races... do you like the ode? Or did you just want to comment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the most awesome writer and friend in the whole world!
    Signed
    LoveLaughLive

    ReplyDelete