Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Paintbrush!

Paintbrush
I travel across an easel
Like a bird flying in the air
My path leaves a lovely color
The color of love and betrayal

I have no arms no legs
But I still show my feelings
Through ways that happiness cannot create
But I can

I created the most beautiful place
And a mysterious lady
I’ve created places like Eden
But I am not a creator
I have been to heaven
Been to the deepest part of the sea
But, I cannot tell my stories
I cannot even cry
If I try great globs of blue will appear onto the easel
Like a drop of paint on snow
It will form my sea of sorrow
I will create a small raft
Enough for me and some food
I’ll go away to a place that only I can stay
I have done what I needed to do
In this spoiled world
My strength is not needed here
I feel unaccepted
You might think I’m a person
Someone you might know
To tell the truth
I am a paintbrush




7 comments:

  1. It has a really nice flow to it! It's very mysterious. I loved it, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has a really nice flow to it! It's very mysterious. I loved it, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love your blog too. Why did you comment as anonymous? Thanks you are my first comment!

      XOXOXOXO
      Aurora

      Delete
  3. You are in fact a paintbrush,
    That represents what you do
    this garden you made is so lush,
    Paint's beauty suits you
    I can't help but sound cliche
    as i give to you my praise
    Because i am really trying to say
    That your poem brightened my days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That is a lovely poem that you wrote. You should keep on writing poetry, you never know what your finished product might be. This happened with me in my English class. I was just writing random stuff, and then I had this poem. Thank you for commenting.

      Delete
  4. THIS IS DA BEST POEM ON PLANET EARRRTH BABE!

    ReplyDelete